Assholes

Why do so many people connected to churches have to be such enormous assholes?

Mr. Zillionaire, the same guy that tried a few months ago to manage my moods, showed up. I knew he would, just like I see his fingerprints all over the recent church split. I knew last week when Jenn jumped on the team leader and what was said that Mr. Z would show up to gloat. He did.

When he showed up, I was flipping the bird behind my back. The drummer saw and laughed, not knowing the who or why. I didn't enlighten him.

Felt a little guilty, right up until Mr. Z started making fun of me, pointing and mocked me for how I hold my microphone. Shitty.

When the service was over I made sure to stay the hell away from Mr. Z. But he chased me down, and the conversation went something like this:

Z: "You were really off key today. Really shitty!"
Me: "Yeah, it happens."
Z: "And what was the deal with your microphone because I could not hear you."
Me: Eyeballing Mr. Z thinking how does he know I'm off key if he cannot hear me? "Hey, when you see me pull the microphone away and I'm mouthing t he words it's because I am going off key. thanks for your input!" before walking away to ask one of the Clonies if she can do your hair for a special occasion. You're happy to talk to a Clonie, who are really sweet when you're not talking about deep things.

I fumed worse while watching Mr. Z kissing ass, talking about his new church, and organizing a lunch to tell others about his new church.

I refuse to play..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids