Post Assholes
Poor Cindy had to listen to me bitch, cry and moan about Mr. Z last night. But it was good. By the end of the conversation I was so over it. I did drop a note to someone in leadership about his behavior, not just yesterday, but the almost solid year of watching him subtly try to undermine everything at this one particular church.
Next time I'm back to my plan, asking for a piece of his hair when he tries to stir the pot and when he asks why pointing out it's for his voodoo doll.
Haven't posted as much lately because I am incredibly busy. I'm doing all the graphic work, and setting up the website for Jim's new business idea. I've done a pile of interviews for various news organizations working on a pile of projects. I'm in talks about podcasts, a podcaster with a true crime slant wants to talk about the Carol Ann Cole cold case.
Plus.
Drum roll please..........
.........
.........
.........
I HAVE A BOOK DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If, and I mean if, it all works out I should have a hardback published book on the market within the year and a follow up the next year. I cannot tell you the topic yet except to say it's a long time project that started as a series of articles at No Longer Quivering.
So I'm devoting several hours every afternoon to the project, writing, expanding on a theme, explaining, and developing what I've gotten on the subject so far.
Why am I being so secret squirrel on the topic? Because when this comes out it's going to piss some folks off in law enforcement and government.
Next time I'm back to my plan, asking for a piece of his hair when he tries to stir the pot and when he asks why pointing out it's for his voodoo doll.
Haven't posted as much lately because I am incredibly busy. I'm doing all the graphic work, and setting up the website for Jim's new business idea. I've done a pile of interviews for various news organizations working on a pile of projects. I'm in talks about podcasts, a podcaster with a true crime slant wants to talk about the Carol Ann Cole cold case.
Plus.
Drum roll please..........
.........
.........
.........
I HAVE A BOOK DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If, and I mean if, it all works out I should have a hardback published book on the market within the year and a follow up the next year. I cannot tell you the topic yet except to say it's a long time project that started as a series of articles at No Longer Quivering.
So I'm devoting several hours every afternoon to the project, writing, expanding on a theme, explaining, and developing what I've gotten on the subject so far.
Why am I being so secret squirrel on the topic? Because when this comes out it's going to piss some folks off in law enforcement and government.
Comments