The Backwater Backwards Iguana House
Well, I'm back, but I don't have time to explain all what happened right now. On my way out of the door to get groceries and attend *please someone stop me!* a Pi Day celebration involving pizza, mathematics and physics. I am all peopled out and the day is not over.
One hint as to how the hotel tour went. She has a live in maid and gardener, yet is begging for dough. So many thoughts now, but it basically boils down to he bought her the hotel to keep her happy and she's completely gutted the thing. There's no way in hell she'll ever make a go of it.
One hint as to how the hotel tour went. She has a live in maid and gardener, yet is begging for dough. So many thoughts now, but it basically boils down to he bought her the hotel to keep her happy and she's completely gutted the thing. There's no way in hell she'll ever make a go of it.
Comments