Injustices
One thing about me is that I do not do well with injustice. That's one reason things like the recent protests in the wake of George Floyd's death strike me so hard. Why I got so upset when friends and family were teargassed so that President Trump could have a photo op. It's why I carry a full change purse when I go out here. It's why I don't always watch the news. It's why I donate to certain causes, and I don't usually wallop ashholes upside of the head when they earn it. Seeing the unfairness of life and situations is sometimes more than I can bear.
It is with that in mind I've shut off all contact for No Longer Quivering for now, and on my social media I've blocked all racists. I think I'm going to start by taking a bit of a vacation from all the chattering voices on both sides, all sides, the injustice of it all and the cruelty are just too much in this time. I'll still post at NLQ and here, but there's likely to be no interaction. Turning off all messenger now.
Comments