Disgustified

Someone else sent me a new Katie Joy thing claiming we were cool and I went off the ranting deep end on YouTube this afternoon. I think I'm going to have to scrub that name and that crime of stupidity out of my mind. I don't want her in my life in any way, shape or form.

She still has not contacted me at all. She needs to stop saying we've spoken. I have gone no contact with her like you are supposed to do with people you suspect of suffering from narcissistic disorders. You do not feed them attention. And I did. That's why I'm disgusted with myself today. I know better, and I still took the damn dumb bait. Last time. Last time I mention her anywhere. Final words on this chicklet.

I have talked to Steve McRae, and I believe him. Saw the copy of the application for a restraining order she sent the courts that reads like a downloaded from the internet all purpose document. Not at all something a lawyer wrote. Terms like "Handful of Things Posted" do not usually appear in legal documentation. If it was legitimate it would have a number of offenses, and they would be listed in chronological order, not this mess. It's one of the sloppiest ROR I've seen, and I've seen more than a few during my career in social work.

She told me a number of times she had no idea why Steven was 'stalking' her. I can see there are 60 thousand reasons why he's upset with her. Being cheated out of money, being accused of sexually assaulting/harassing her by calling a porn star, another woman, "Hot" makes no sense at all. It makes a mockery of every single legitimately harassed woman in the "Me Too" movement when someone makes the same claim just to jam up someone else without having been harmed at all. Tacky.

Katie said she didn't understand why the lady with the other reality tv video blog hated her. Hearing her story it sounds like the same old lies being put to use against anyone criticizing her. She has stated a number of times that fighting is a good thing for her YouTube channel because it drives up viewing numbers. Dumbest reason of all time to get into a kerfluffle with anyone else. I am only shocked she has only two beefs going right now.

Petty, childish, annoying, and every other negative sobriquet I can muster.

But there is just something in me that when people tell tall tales and I have had enough I erupt. I hate bullies. I hate people that routinely lie about others to get their way. I hate being misquoted. I hate having my brain picked and the information misused.

I need a vacation, a long vacation. Just discovered my favorite health retreat on the side of the volcano where I have had nude massages outside while having cacique and tropical fruit drinks just dropped the price on their rooms. The huge villas are only going for forty bucks a night. Booking a mini vacation for next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids