Popcorn and Beer Time
Damnit, and of course I cannot drink because thin blood and meds, but I want to. Likely all the salt and butter on the popcorn wouldn't serve me well either. I guess I'll make do with a diet coke and those deliciously greasy funyun things the hubby bought.
I have to talk about two different things this morning. The roiling, rolling conniption-fitted mess that is Katie Joy and her various retractors. It's been quite the 48 hours.
First Katie: Since the roughly five or six weeks since our falling out I've come to realize that she drives her own drama lama, waters it, feeds it, cossets it, pets it and grooms it. Before our scuffle I never bothered to watch her videos, or even think or her much. She'd pop up when she needed Duggar info, or explanations of some aspect of Quiverfull. An assorted internet friend I wasn't much in contact with.
Now I've seen all these dramas she's complained about to me from all sides now, I see she does bear a lot of culpability in most of the drama surrounding her. Yesterday was the restraining order court case involving Steve McRae. They both tweeted out at the same time a statement that the permanent restraining order had been dropped, but the civil case would proceed against him and Sharrel's World. That statement tells me that there is a binding non disclosure agreement between the two of them, one that Katie is already likely to have broken if her pal Jason's video last night is right.
A legal friend of mine last night was explaining about discovery, and what that could mean for the case. It's not good, and it opens the door for the people she's suing to ask for all sorts of information and evidence. I predict when the reality of discovery hits she'll fold faster than Superman on laundry day.
Not surprised. She had only the thinnest manufactured evidence that she was in fear of her life. People that use the courts for facetious restraining orders are the lowest of the low, because they make it hard for those with a genuine need to obtain them by clogging up the court system with their bullshit.
But that is not even the surprising thing that happened yesterday. Todd Chrisly, of the reality television show "Chrisley Knows Best" hinted in his podcast last night that it's likely he will be suing Katie Joy for all the things she said about him. HAHAHAHHA! The thing he seemed to be the most upset about was Katie questioning his sexuality, which is really only his business. I hope this is true, I hope he does it. Stay tuned.
Now, onto my biggest dumbest troll. In the last few weeks I've come to the conclusion that it's possible the troll might be a relative of Ken or Lori. It would make sense of so much, the over involvement in keeping Lori's reputation, the suspicious sudden Paris photos when Ken's dad's funeral happened, and so much more.
But here's where it gets crazy. Troll has me blocked. But that's okay, because per my lawyer I have it blocked too. People like to send me screen caps of it's blurblings, and I usually ignore them because they are repetitious and they all involve me being Satan's Cabana Girl, or something....
I think the troll thinks I live my life like the orgy scene in "Reefer Madness" If only. It would be a great deal more fun that the actual boring day to day I live. Even if I am on medical marijuana for my asthma. It's just not that exciting.
This week, in a conversation with another blogger who opposes Lori Alexander, the troll posted that I would have myself stomped very soon. It read very much like a threat. My attorney thought so. We did what we always do when someone threatens possible violence, or I get a death threat, and yeah, I get them sometimes. Copies to various places, including my lawyer and law enforcement. I filed with the local policia here too. Document every threat involving physical violence.
Now troll is claiming he meant I would be stomped legally, in a law suit. He never made that clear in his idiotic yarping to the other blogger. He is silent now. I hope he learned something. I will take it further if he continues to physically threaten my person.
This is another thing I hold against Katie. When people like her make up threats it makes it all the harder on those of us who do get hate mail with threats of physical violence or death. I am not the suing kind, but damn if I am not Team Todd Chrisley now.


Comments