Screen Caps - Steve
Disclaimer: I never said that I didn't believe Steve, or even Sharrell in the other caps. I do believe Steve. At the time this conversation happened I did not know Steve, but I felt this was all likely a huge exaggeration on Katie's part. Notice I told her to ignore her haters. Katie had spoken of more than one Steve. It had turned into my pat answer to her bitching and moaning to say "How nuts!" or "He's such a *insert derogatory term", meaningless. Like listening to a boring person and saying every now and then 'fascinating' or 'uh huh' or 'you don't say'. I did not know Steve then, I wasn't even sure which Steve she was speaking of. I just wanted her to shut the heck up about all these people I did not know. I skipped only a few sections of the conversation. I called someone we both knew a 'retard' and she got onto me, and I edted out a small amount of conversation that had nothing to do with Steve, Sharrell or either of us.
More inappropriate than I could have imagined when I said this.
The troll I am referring to here is Ryan Messano who has posted all over the place crazy death threats until I called his local police department. They know him well, and he stopped when I did that. Only troll I've ever had to take real action on.










Comments