Iguana Style




Looking towards the Rotunda in Tama. Instead of the road being parking on both sides, and a full parking lot at the end of the street it's still a ghost town even with the reopening of tourism.

I haven't been doing much. Every time I step outside I get clobbered by my lungs and the dust. If you need me I'm cowering inside under the air conditioning.

Stinky is worried. So worried he brought me a six inch iguana, still alive and wiggling, dropped at my feet. Did I mention I was on the toilet? It jumped up and ran up my bare leg.

Comments

OMG I would have shit a brick if something like that ran up my leg. I like to admire them from afar but up close and personal, noooooooooooooo.
I was reading the Rods page on FJ, seems like they were at the reception post wedding reception for the Kellers. No pictures yet. Jill must be spitting mad still. I hope that Nathan and Nurie eat well, interact with his family and let her see what semi normal people actually do. The poor girl looks like she is emaciated.
Hugs.. I hope your asthma abates and you can relax a little.

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball