Effed Around and Found Out

 

Yeah, I did. Yesterday while doing a quick painting to use as a guide at an upcoming "Wine and Design" event I was going to be involve with. This one was interesting to do because you used one paint brush, squirted the paint right on the canvas and mixed as you painted. A big challenge. There's just one problem with it. For the first time ever I made myself sick by using acrylic paints. First time I've reacted to the commercially prepared acrylics. I've reacted to the oils, and oils are my preferred painting medium, but was asked to come up with a quick and easy acrylic project.

I think my painting days might just be over.

Other things I am over this morning.

Relationships with close relatives that neither rsvped to the wedding, or attended.

My own self for losing my temper many times.

My dumb meat suit for being so defective.

Selfish folks.

Most television and movies.

Many books. 

Many YouTubers.

Hulu for recognizing my VPN I've used for the last five years here, preventing me from seeing "The Handmaid's Tale" new season.

Gender roles.

Many hateful Evangelicals.

That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball