Viral

 


Well, shit, we have Covid. Billy Joel gave Jim and I Covid. Had no idea he had it. We're also being tested to make sure we don't have Zika, Dengue or Chigungunya. After seeing the hot mess of scarred needle track marks my arms are after my time in the hospital the phlebotomist took three tubes of blood from a vein between two of my fingers. New place to get stuck.

Honestly this just feels like a bad cold. I have cough syrup at least now and I've been told to keep pounding the asthma drugs. I have to trudge back and forth to the clinic daily to get my lungs listened to.

But that Billy Joel is a Typhoid Mary, riding on the bus to San Jose yesterday spreading virally goodness.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball