A Little Less "Stoned"

I'm not convinced this brand new antihistamine that they gave me is doing anything. Still itching like mad no matter how much oil soap and emollient I use. It is making me sleepy as a sloth. Which is ironic because I was put on it because the doctor was concerned that my go to antihistamine makes people sleepy. Well, not like this. A rare side effect.

Too messed up on these stupid goofball prescriptions to drive so its quilting time baby.

I guess I'm just squicked out by the texture too. Rubbing the thick prescripton good on my skin is just err, eek, oooh uncomfortable. I hate the greasy feeling.

This evening we ran down to the local Maxi Pali, another division of Walmart here. While there I started thinking about how culturally different shopping behavior is here compared to the States. Americans tend to gawp, lollygag and gape more, clogging up the aisles.

While in the market the niceness nature of Costa Ricans evaporates. You have to be on your toes because it is just not that unusual to have Ticos push you aside to get in front of you at the register. No way now, I'm always busy cock=blocking with my cart. Jim was laughing at me this afternoon because that's exactly what I did. I fear for the other shoppers if we ever move back to the  States.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids