Pool Water Meet Mr. Asthma
A pair of Magpie Jays contemplating taking a bath at the bird bath.
Very hot here today, and around late afternoon I heard some truly disturbing news. We officially have a case of Coronavirus here in the greater Tama area. It's in the next town over, a couple of miles, in Playa Langosta. Another gringo. No one knows what the route of transmission was yet.
So hot I stupidly got back into the pool, and had to get out within ten minutes. Crazy wheezing. I don't know how this happened but I seem to be having problems with the chemicals in the pool and hot tub.
Very hot here today, and around late afternoon I heard some truly disturbing news. We officially have a case of Coronavirus here in the greater Tama area. It's in the next town over, a couple of miles, in Playa Langosta. Another gringo. No one knows what the route of transmission was yet.
So hot I stupidly got back into the pool, and had to get out within ten minutes. Crazy wheezing. I don't know how this happened but I seem to be having problems with the chemicals in the pool and hot tub.

Comments