Chained to the Damned Computer

One thing is for sure. People are just starting to lose it. I had some much stuff to post this morning at No Longer Quivering and there's other things I never even got around to adding. Just a little while ago Jill Rodrigeus tried to self justify her conference last weekend and her breaking Ohio's Stay at Home order.

Add in new information on the Duggar's problems that I'm sitting on like a very uncomfortable golden egg and I'm sort of in "Calgon take me away!" mode.


I feel as cranky as this Tico cop arresting surfers over near Bowie's Point and Hermosa Beach earlier today.

People, freaking stay home if the government wants you to.

Who am I fooling? I'm going nowhere. Yesterday I got into the pool for the first time in three weeks because the asthma related skin problems and promptly started having asthma. I was just done for the day and out for the count by 2 pm yesterday. Today is not much better. I am in the bedroom underneath the air conditioning unable to understand those out prancing around in public right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids